Thursday 2 January 2014

Soul Pattinson sample bag!

I went shopping today (and bought far too many things which I eventually blog) and I picked up two Ulta3 nail polishes that were in a bargain bin for $1 each. Not that needed any more, I already own about 90 Ulta3 polishes - woops!


Ulta3 nail polishes in 'Party Shoes' and 'Tahiti'
I can't get that stupid price tag off - it's been stuck down with sticky tape and let's be honest, I gave up trying. Party Shoes is a gorgeous mid-toned pink and Tahiti is a really fluorescent orange that just won't translate on camera.

When I was at the register, the girl serving me gave me a bag of samples as they were "trying to get rid of them". I was quite surprised and happy because I'm always up for trying new things.


Sample Bag I was given



Bag's contents (except one product I forgot but I will include a picture below)


Primer that I received that I forgot to include in collective picture

I was really excited about this because I am not currently signed up to any beauty subscription boxes such as Lust Have It or Bellabox that include sample products so I was happy with this. 

Here is a list of products included:
  • L'oreal Paris EverPure Moisture leave-in conditioner 10mL sachet
  • L'oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo 10mL sachet
  • L'oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Conditioner 10mL Sachet x2
  • L'oreal Youth Code Luminosity Serum 1.5mL
  • L'oreal Revitalift 10 Total Repair BB cream 1.5mL
  • Nature's Own Complete sleep calming hot drink 8g
  • Designer Brands Showoff Mascara 6mL
  • Designer Brands Pore Minimising Primer (not full size but unsure of quantity)'
  • Designer Brands full size Kohl eyeliner in black
  • Packet of jellybeans
  • Pen with Soul Pattinson logo
  • Fold out brush and mirror with Soul Pattinson logo
  • Cardboard notepad and pen set with Soul Pattinson logo

I will definitely try all of these products and hopefully I like some of them! I am especially impressed with the full size black DB eyeliner as well as the large sample DB face primer.

Did anyone else receive sample packs from Soul Pattinson pharmacy?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram